Wednesday, May 09, 2007

(Take me down) To Junior's Farm

".....Everybody tag along...." Lil' junior went to the Vale farm yesterday with his schoolmates and teachers. Mom tagged along. It was a really good day to visit the moo cows. Here's what they saw and did...

Milky way..

Day old calf...

Cow's Dining Hall

Yummy stuff, this...

Tractor tipping, anyone??

Milk packing section..

Rolling out the cartons..

Bee Hive..bee careful...

"Free" and really fresh, farm-made ice cream..

It was fun!!



Anyway, if you're wondering.. here's the rest of the song... one of my fav oldies..

Junior's Farm
Paul McCartney & Wings

You should have seem me with the poker man
I had a honey and I bet a grand
Just in the nick of time I looked at his hand
I was talking to an Eskimo
Said he was hoping for a fall of snow
When up popped a sea lion ready to go

Chorus
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go
Down to Junior's Farm where I wanna lay low
Low life, high life, oh let's go
Take me down to Junior's Farm

At the Houses of Parliament
Ev'rybody's talking 'bout the President
We all chip in for a bag of cement
Ollie Hardy should have had more sense
He bought a gee-gee and he jumped the fence
All for the sake of a couple of pence

Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go
Down to Junior's Farm where I wanna lay low
Low life, high life, oh let's go
Take me down to Junior's Farm
Let's go, let's go
Down to Junior's Farm where I wanna lay low
Low life, high life, oh let's go
Take me down to Junior's Farm
Everybody tag along

I took my bag into a grocer's store
The price is higher than the time before
Old man asked me "Why is it more?"
I said "You should have seem me with the poker man
I had a honey and I bet a grand
Just in the nick of time I looked at his hand

Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go
Down to Junior's Farm where I wanna lay low
Low life, high life, oh let's go
Take me down to Junior's Farm

Let's go, let's go
Down to Junior's Farm where I wanna lay low
Low life, high life, oh let's go
Take me down to Junior's Farm
Everybody tag along
Take me down to Junior's Farm

Take me back, take me back
I wanna go there...
-------------
* Please click on image for larger view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ol McDonald had a farm...e i e i o?