
Woke up earlier than the kids. Wasil needed his ride, and I was supposed to go to CCAC today, so I got ready by seven. After dropping off Wasil, I was with the younger ones. Except Muhsin. Muhsin's not up yet, since he was in afternoon Kindergarten.

The NEW bus came in on time.
Excited little people going onto the bus. Good for them! Hope they have a nice year.
Muhsin's next. He was the most excited of them all.

At 12:30, he was waiting with Pah for the bus.

I hope his first day wouldn't be like mine. I cried my eyes out after school until my bus driver came for me. That was insecurity to the max!

Amin and Aishah leaving for SC in the afternoon.

They have a new apt to clean and get into.

I was still jet lagged. Sleepy the whole day. There was no way I could drive to PIT and be safe. Thursday, then, to CCAC. Safer.
No comments:
Post a Comment