
I guess I have to celebrate my parent's anniversary by doing something memorable... I gave them the RUSA van last month as a present, so that's over. Hmm..maybe I'll buy a car! Better still, my dream car.. a red USED SUBARU! yes, that's it, a used 2001 Subaru. So, after hunting high and low for a budget-priced 4X4, I found the prefect fit at Southtowne Motors. Today, I test-drove the thing, puppydogged it for 45 minutes, and after getting everyone's approval, including Pah's, I told Jeff the salesguy that yes, I'll take it.


I found that it's a one-owner, new car trade from Hanover PA (that's the potato(e) chip place), with only three carfax entries. Its only drawback would be the 111,004 miles on the odo. But they say Subies last twice as long, and the price was right, anyway. So yes, a few scratches here and there., and Jeff said that he'll look into the clock, change the wiper. They also said that they'll check the brakes before I gain full ownership of the Subaru, which would be on Friday next week.

Sure!
1 comment:
cool new, used car!
Post a Comment