
Yeah, I woke up at 5:15 am. The wake up service was at 5:35 am. The bell boy came at 5:45 am. And I was checking out at 5:50 am. I got back Rm50.00; the difference betwen the room cost and my deposit. Bell boy got a ringgit -- my second last ONE ringgit bill.
At 6:01 am, the bus rolled out from the Hotel's facade. ten minutes later, we were getting our bags out of the bus's rear compartment. Bus driver got rm1.00; my last dollar. The next minute, we were rolling out our two baggageful trolleys into the elevator to the fifth floor. We paused to pray our last malaysian subuh at the surau beside KFC. Next, we checked in, surprisingly, with no hassle! So different from the Newark experience..
At 6:45 am, we were happily waiting for Aishah's family. Finding them, we spent the next half hour together, giving out last minute reminders and future plans, and by 7:15 am, knew that the three of us -- Aishah, Amin and me -- had to leave. BTW, no pix were taken the past 12 hours. I was not going to get too emotional to keep those last bits of memories...
Bye bye Malaysia. And thanks, everyone. Till we meet again... it had been a wonderful, wonderful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment