The Zak family decided to dip in the Hotel's pool. Amin arrived later from Pan Pacific, and joined them. Me? I just wanted to rest and think nice thoughts. I'll remember the many things everyone had done for Amin and me. Zak and Idah, and their kids were wonderful. They helped to no end, asking nothing back. Makes me want to return..
Amin came back much later than expected, with less chicken than expected. I had wanted a bucket, but got a 5-piece. Ah, well.. those chicken pcs were meant for aaa's kids...
Aaa and his family came in at about 9:30 pm. We really didn't talk about much else except on petty things like how to resell jewelry and their work. Their kids were pretty much left out :( -- I had enjoyed riddling with them. But at 11:00, Kak Wan wanted to move, but not before Aaa and I had another exchange on my lost account. Whatever. He fianlly said he'd help out... Now that's my bro!
1 comment:
Sorry I was confused why you wanted a bucket all for yourself. That's why I got 5-piece chicken :P
Post a Comment