
We never made it to Downtown. Once I opened the shed, and took out the mower, that's it. The mower moves me...

Hana harvesting the sunflower seeds..

Pah began the task of cleaning the fishy pondy...

Fishy looking fishies in fishy bucket..

Then some pics of the lawn, and the yard, from the vantage point offered by Martha's house. A birdseye view...

My vehicles...

Some nice bontot shots of my three vehicles, together for the last time until maybe Raya...



We also found some grapes down the slope by Philly St...

Hana and her Kak Cah with the handpicked grapes...

And then, we went to LJS..

All on me, on account of the outsatnding PSSA results,

And of course, celebrating Amin and Aishah's visit.

A good meal,

..but some bad bell ringing make people look. And that's not the way to go. Amin and Aishah left with the Focus to SC, and we left for 1637 from LJS.

Continued the fish pond rehab with Wasil, Luqman, Hana and Hamzah.

They have to know how, the right way. And they did.. but yes, it was all hard work.

Heave ho!

Wasil cinging...

By four, all are in the house for a rest. I took Subie out for his first full tank. It was at the LJS Exxon@2.45 a gal. Didn't matter where; It was 2.45 everywhere in Indiana, BTW. Not 2.39 like at Snappy's...
And there is still some sun as I am writing all these down..
So we decided to recycle some trash. Hana and Pah did the most; I just blog what they do... :)

Smile! For a job well done!

Later that nite, I saw Travis outside his house. Invited him for a chat at the picnic table. He's trying to get another trucking job. He'll find one he likes...
1 comment:
Yes they were yummy, eh?
Post a Comment