
It's been one rainy week. I was soaked Tuesday -- morning and afternoon. And night, too. Yesterday, I wasn't so wet, just because HBC's parking was situated behind the complex, twenty skips to the door. But today, the sun shone amidst some morning showers and grey skies, and it looked like it's gonna be a great day.

I am looking forward to today's classes. The morning ones are no bother, really; pleasant and hard-working people trying to get ahead. Lunch at Salem's will be a real good deal, and if I could park, the Masjid will be next.
And if my DTC's class, which begins at 5:30, pans out like last week, I'll be looking at an early weekend by 8:35 tonight. That would be the top of the mountain for me...

Evening Update:
My best class today had to be the ENG100DT60 at the DTC. Cool people who went ahead with their work. I was sleepy at five. But not after the class began. We did solid work upto the end. Tsutsui registered vertical down from Lisa's 101. He had better buck up or he'll vertical down to 089... I saw him reading a Japanese novel. What was that about?
It rained some of the afternoon and most of the evening, nulling my prediction for a cheery day. My ride home through 380 /286 was also rainy and foggy, mostly.
Tomorrow, Friday, should be fine..
No comments:
Post a Comment