Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Itemizing Items

There is much on my mind after the letter and pics from (Tok) Ayah, and it's been lingering and bugging me since then. It had been a long time since he'd sent me a letter, and maybe equally long that I haven't written to him in a personal way. Letter about Amin and his marriage, yes, but not for him or me. I am remedying this, I hope. I will write him back, and will try to do so each week. Each letter should contain a picture or two. I should plan for a weekly Monday postal visit.He needs it, and I need to do it. It's been too, too long keeping him at a distance like this, even if it is just happenstance. It's part and parcel of my family's plans for next year, which is to try and do a real homecoming, for the benefit of my kids, and Pah, and me. Yes, me, too.




* Please click on any image for a larger view!

No comments: