
A warmmy day. IT's already Friday, and I thought I was going to get my MyKad soon. We went there to the JPN early enough -- but was held up...
First, En Aziz, ayah's bus commuting friend while he was in Selama, placed me into the system; filled in the form for me and took my mugshot. Then the questions came.. and soon, I found that I was not getting the MyKad due to not having the real salinan beranak..
OK, I have to pay rm5 for them to extract the document. Then, another interview -- inside, to determine if my offence was fine-able. It was, to the tune of Rm210.00...but that would be later when I get the the MyKad.. And yes, we had to run around Kamunting to get some photocopies of documents done. Seven Eleven clerk comes to mind...
OK, so not being able to have the Kad, we left for home to send Tok Ayah back. After a few minutes of packing, Amin and I left for SP.
The ride to SP was really warm in the beginning; but rainy in the middle. And then sunny again at Butterworth, but probably caused this accident near Seberang Jaya.
We were clear until SP Utara, and reached MatTok's abode by 12:15, well in time for Jumaat with Hafiz and Amin at 1:00...
That eve, waited for Pak Su Sham to return from work, and once he had, we took off for Sungai Bayu (?) a thirty minute drive into the wilderness North of SP...
No comments:
Post a Comment