Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Aug 12 D-Day

Amin, Teri and I settled down after a late, forgettable dinner at the nearby diner which I shall not name. But I will post a pic of the diner...

At 4:30 am, Adah called saying they had finally arrived and wanted the key to their room. I'd already requested the key to avoid any delays..

Went back to sleep, and woke up in time for Fajar prayers. Teri went down to enjoy his free braekafast, and I followed suit. After that, I went upstairs. Tok Ayah was looking to go out to get food; I gave them last night's Tahlil cookies given by Cah's mom. But I told Tok Ayah that we'll also get some breakfast at a coffee-stall. In front of the road leading to the hotel was TM..telekom malaysia, and I know that anytime there is a TM center, there will be a coffee stall nearby. We went around the outside of the installation and sure enough, a coffee stall, bustling with action, was in full force. I could smell the roti canai, the nasi lemak and the teh tarik already... teri was intrigued by the prowess of the canai man, so I asked him to get a few shots of the guy in action...

OK, tapaud a couple of nasi lemak for Amin, and a bag of teh tarik, and went back to the Hotel to delivber the goods.

No comments: