Friday, August 18, 2006

Aug 15 Morning in Padang Besar and MRSM Beseri

Well, Jee woke me up at seven thinking that I hadn't performed my solat. Anyway, I got up and helped what I could with them ready to go to school. At 7:30, big sis Durrah fell down the drain and had to be cleaned. She'd bruised her head and knee. By 7:40, all had left. I had a housekey, given by Jee. My morning plan? Beseri, and then 11:00 at Arau, and 1:30 back in Padang Besar, for my shopping spree (ahem). So yeah, that was the plan...

But....I had to see Ruzaidi. And yeah, I did, sadly. He's still in good spirits but I could tell that he regretted being in that accident that almost cost his life. But he's alive, I told him, and that he should take up this second chance..

He sang a karaoke, "...sekuntum mawar merah, secebis puisi.."..sad, I could actually hear him sing it even now.. He requested from me a song, and I reluctantly (I am no singer) obliged, by singing JayJay's "Rindu Bayangan".

Well, that and a few pics, and I left, to see the teachers. But they have moved....to a newer building, so I chanced, insetad, on the lab assistants..which was a pretty good find..

I met them all.. collating the midterm of Biology Exam paper...chatted with them like old times. They were the soccer and badminton buddies, and I wished I'd played more with them. But hey, I did kick a few birdies in the bandminton courts..

Nazirah stepped in as I was taking last pics of them. She's the Kamat replacemnt, they said. She's good, I thought..and I took the long way to the gate, which meant going through the new administartive block, and running into Mr Nordin, the Maths teacher. he was the one who first took me under his arm when I was a newbie.. took me to Kangar, showed his house, shopping for gardening tools, the first day of work. And there he was...

But I was late for my 11:00 date with Aza, so I told him, well, maybe next time.. and left..hoping I can be there the next time...

No comments: