OK, so we began the day a bit late. Opah opened her bank and gave me the rm2300.00 rubber money, which I bounced rm50X2, one to Ayah and the other to Mak. They think I should plant more rubber trees...
After breakfast, we went to the JAIP at 9:15, a bit slow, BUT WE GOT THE PAPERS! Then, off to Kpg Expo to visit the sick and elderly Along, with Kak Emah in mind. Just look at her kittens!!
Then, back to Opah's house, for a rest until lunch at 1:00, and by 2:00, back to the van. Stopped by Taiping POsto to deposit my rm2K, and then to Bazaar melayu for Amin's songkok, and a four-pack of flavored milk. Then it was all the way to KL. A storm greeted us at the Tg Malim Rawang stretch, and we lost ourselves by going all the way up the ELITE hiway to almost KLIA until we decided to take the Nilai backroads to Kajang. We should have reached Kajang by 7:30 but instead, drove into Kantan at 8:30...mlam...
It was OK. I was just tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment