Sunday, August 06, 2006

Aug 3, 06 -- Morning Drive to BP, JAIJ, and JB malee..

So it was someone's anniversary, bday and whatever. But also the most important day of Amin's quest. This was the day his papers were submitted to the JAIP BP branch for referral. And he passed with colors...

Of course, the were setbacks. We started late, at 8:15, on my account. Amin was ready as ready could be even before 7:30. And nasi lemak bungkus helped. Waved the kids and then, Zak goodbye as they made to school and work, we left. But yes, I had to take a wrong turn into UPM...half hour later, I was back on track to Sban and JB. But I was nodding off. Got a rm 9.00 ice cream at Air Keroh but still didn't work. So Amin took over as we refuelled, and off to BPahat. Reached BP at 12:00; too late for the morning session at the JAIJ, so went instead to Air Itam with Aishah, for some flowers shopping. What flowers, what colors, what stuffs for tyhe wedding pelamin! Wow o wow...

But we left after a few stops at a few shops, and stopped by the eatery beside JAIJ for some laksa johor. And at 2:45, at JAIJ for the litmus test. Good colors...

Then to the Landmine opps, Landmarks hotel for to book the rooms, and got a rm90 per room for 10 of them..boleh la...

Then, to the masjid to say our prayers, and some air kelapa muda and pisng georeng by the car park, before shopping for shoes.. I got mine in 10 mins, and Aishah? None in five stores.. go figure.. alaaaaaa...

OKlah, so I was at the Mall. Saw the Cars vidoe on sale (how!!) and had a KFC meal as I waited, with Amin and Aishah joining me later. But no shoes. Stayed at Tmn Megah for abt an hour before En mahat showed up at abt seven, and left after a brief discussion, mostly one way, on the wedding. OKlah..

No comments: