Am in SP -- I couldn't sleep after waking up at 4:15 am, but I tried by getting back to bed. Then the azan came at about 5:50, and I was still up. So I got off the bed, held up the mosquito net and took wudu' for the morning prayers. My thought were on a few things -- the suspended Mycard application, the money lost from the account and ayah's photocopy of the last three pages of the passbook. I think I will engage a lawyer to look into the account. Seems like there is more to it than meets the eye. I had earlier thought that only a couple of thou were involved, but my suspicions are running into about 10K, which is really, seriously bad.. Sleeplessness has its benefits, I guess. If the picture clears, I might be able to make a case for a suit for loss of potential income plus the pilfered money. But that's wishful thinking yet. I'll make the next move only when I am sure I can win hands down.
I also calculated some figures to finalise the real estate purchases I made. The land where the house is paid for by end of August 1995, and the house on it is still in arrears of RM11,000.00 by September 1999. I'd paid RM10,100.00 so far for it. That's the halfway mark, just about. I'll have to know what the rent is for the house so that I may make some amendments to the setup. Mak has been collecting the rent and keeping it ever since the house was built, but as the owner of the land, I think I am entitled to some of the money.. Don't you think so? Ka-ching!!
The rubber land is RM7,200.00 in arrears. I'll have to figure out how to get this paid. Maybe the van can be the collateral I can use to fund this balance. But I have to talk to ayah yet... Right now, the rubber trees on it are cashing in some real dough. I have about RM2,298.00 stashed away in the Bank of Opah... haha...but that's good. At least, something is bouncing my way...
And these were all done before seven thirty on Saturday morn...
No comments:
Post a Comment