
It's Muhsin's birthday today. Happy fifth birthday, Muhsin!

I woke up at 7:30 to leave at 8:30, but Amin needed extra shut eye time. Sham and Pak Lid had already arrived by then. I took the van into the driveway and started putting in the bags. Sham them took time to clear his car or any debris belonging to Amin. At 9:00, I knocked on Amin's door.
Both of them got busy, and by 9:20, were ready to leave SP. Took some pictures, and bad farewell to all.
At 10:30, we were already at the Airport. So I need not have worried. Got some teh tarik at the Limo depot across. We were going to have breakfast but were put off by the filthy state of the place. So breakfast was cancelled.
Sent them to Departures, and left for Kamunting. Reached Aat's place at 12:30, and guess what.. he had kerang! So I spend the next 20 minutes gorging on really fresh and delicious kerang and Root beer before heading home at 1:10. Salam to Ayah and Mak, and got ready for Jumaat. Sat at Aat's aisle..and left with them after the solat...
Tok Ayah had eaten earlier, so I was the only one left for lunch. Ikan terubok kukus. By the time I'd eaten, ayah was ready to leave to get the sawit. I had to leave for JPN (no MyKad yet!), and Taiping's Tbg Haji myself. Then I went to Pian's old place but th eshop was no longer his. Never mind that -- I still got 4 XL kelawar nighties for my CCAC buddies and one small one for Pah. Good price at rm 66.00 for all..
No cam with me, so I missed out on getting Kok Leong's pic and Ansari's Cendol pix as well. Never mind, I was glad I stopped by both.
Back home at 4:20, and ayah still not home. I told mak I have to see Prof Hassan at Bukit Merah. She wanted to follow but I told her that Ayah will want her home, and not to call ayah anyway, since he won't be able to be home. But she did, anyway. Typical.
Azan, I left for Bkt Merah. Dr Hassan and Farah were both getting work done, working with an Educ prof from USM, Kamarul. He hails from SP, too...

Dr Hassan and I spent some time by the lakeside; he was fishing broken rods and no fish. Then it rained a bit, so we went in. At seven, I knew I had to leave, but not before I gave him custody of my fishing things, and almost left my hand set. bUt I got it back, and by Azan marghrib, was pulling into 784.
That was the end of the day. Oh, not yet. Adah gave me another XL t-shirt. I told her this time that I am an M. To prove it, I showed her my kutiak shirt. That also probably meant that I'll never get another shirt from her, ever..
Ah, well...
No comments:
Post a Comment