Friday, August 18, 2006

Mat Ros, MRSM library buddy


He came with his youngest, and his wife. Couldn't recall their names anymore. But I know the face. We attended their wedding. I even stayed at his house one evening during one semester's break, getting final grades ready. That was when Pah was at UTM... He's the Felcra Lubok Sireh guy...

They talked a bit about happenings at the MRSM since I left. And I told them mine. And showed footage of Pah building a snowman, and then Amin's wedding pictures, on the iBook.

By midnight, they had to go. I told Mat Ros I wanted to see Ruzaidi, the techguy, and he said that Zaidi will be in tomorrow. 8:30-9:00 would be the best time to get the man..

Jee snapped a couple of pics of me and them before the family left. I should get a few more before I retire, I thought.

No comments: