
Amin and Aishah sure was one lucky couple. They are having their third reception in two weeks. Wow..

I wasn't able to join the fun. I left early, at 7:30 to get to Kmgt at 9:10 am, but somehow my parents were not there. They's gone to Kpg Rahmat, it seemed. So I left for Aat's place, breakfasted at Rahman's, got out some mucho buckos from Maybank, and went back to Kpg Pinang.

Called home at 10:00, they're backm so I left Aat's for 784. Alang, wife and kid were waiting, but I had to do an errand I was happy to; a ticket for parking needed paying, so I left again. Told Aat to step it up; I'll take care of the rest. He was laughing already! Cantek, cantek!

OK, so I'm part of the whole scheme. Suddenly I needed to bathe, uh uh, eat and change. When we left, it was abt 11:30, and there were other chores, too, like getting smokes for alang, water for me and gas for good ol' rusa. Tok Ayah paid for the gas at rm49.05.
We were slowpokes at 90 miles per hour. Stopped at the Sg. Muda Rest Area, called the man and found out that they were already at Tesco. Mission accomplished. MY van suddenly found its power and we reached SP at 2:10, in time for the tail end of the hidangan pengantin...
No comments:
Post a Comment