Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekend Begins

I am looking forward to today after such a dreary day yesterday. It rained morning, noon, and after, and it rained day and night. It just rained. However, I had a pretty good day in the classes, both morn and evening ones.





The sun came out early, even though Subie told me it was 47 F, it didn't feel like below fifty.



Amin and Aishah are both coming home, but only for a few hours. An Iftar visit.



Pah is cooking for the HUB Iftar crowd. Time consuming task. Dishes are rice, chicken, veggie salad and fruit dessert. I am helping.





Wasil is going to Indiana HS homecoming game.

Hamzah needs to visit the eye doctor.

Hana lost her homewok folder.

Muhsin got a letter from School.



Luqman is getting better grades.


The fishies are getting cold.



The tomates are ripe and picked.



My plants are dying.



It is going to be a good day!




* Please click on any image for a larger view!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not me! I'm no getting glasses!

Anonymous said...

no way IM getting glasses!:(

Anonymous said...

:p

Anonymous said...

its because you don't take care of your eyes :O